Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pizza Party

This week I tried a few different pizza selections from Lean Cuisine and Smart Ones. Overall, I'm a fan of pizza, and most frozen options are pretty tasty, but these options have a lot less calories and fat that other brands you might be eating. Here's a few, including a new recipe from LC.
LC Bacon Alfredo Pizza Wood Fire Style
Loved this pizza! I'm a fan of bacon, so I figured I'd like this one- but the alfredo taste mixed with bacon? Delicious! I added a small salad on the side which created a great, full meal. The crust was really good- good texture and there are even instructions for making the crust crispier or softer.
Overall a nice change of pace from your typical pizza toppings.
The Facts:
Cals:320 Fat:9g Fiber:2g Protein:17g WW points:7

Smart Ones Artisan Creations 4 Cheese Pizza
"A whole cheese pizza, just for me" - Kevin McCallister, Home Alone
If you looking for a traditional cheese pizza- this is your answer! The crust is so good on the Smart One's pizzas as well as the sauce. Of course a little more cheese would have been awesome, but we have to remember that were looking at under 400 calories. I again added a little side salad- if I closed my eyes I might have thought I was in a great pizzeria instead of my work cafe! Smart Ones does a good job of adding some seasoning to this pizza which kicks it up a notch.
I would definitely recommend picking up a Smart One's pizza and giving them a try!
The Facts:
Cals:370 Fat:7g Fiber:4g Protein:18g WW points:7

LC Deluxe Pizza
Another success for Lean Cuisine! This pizza features sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms,roasted peppers and onions and tasty cheese! If you're a regular, you know my love for mushrooms, so obvi I was excited about this one. Again, great taste with the crust and sauce and the topping were hardy- not just a few pieces scattered. This one was a little more filling because of the toppings.
Again, I would recommend trying this one if you're in the mood for pizza!
The Facts:
Cals:340 Fat:8g Fiber:4g Protein:17g WW points:7

No comments:

Post a Comment