Monday, March 8, 2010

NEW Lean Cuisine!

I loaded up on new meals at the grocery yesterday, so look for a lot of great posts this week... even one on seafood! Check back later this week for the update on microwavable shrimp and fish!
But up today- a winner from Lean Cuisine! Thai-Style Noodles and Chicken from the Spa Cuisine line. This dish features roasted chicken, whole wheat noodles, green beans and carrots- all in a yummy chili peanut sauce. I'm usually weary of "thai" flavor because its hard to get a good one- especially in a frozen meal, but this surprised me! The sauce was delicious! The pasta was filling and the veggies tasted really fresh. Also, the quality of the chicken seemed better than some of the more traditional dishes I've had from LC. If you are into thai food at all, I'd give this one a shot.
I was also kind of worried that the smell would be strong for eating in an office, but I didn't get any complaints or "whos eating something?" questions.
Grade: A-

The facts:
Cals: 310 Fat: 7g Fiber: 5g Protein: 20g WW points: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment