Wednesday, March 24, 2010

NEW Healthy Choice: Pineapple Chicken

I'm trying to pick up all the "NEW" meals from HC and LC, and when this one said "fried chicken" I knew I had to give it a try!
This was totally like a healthy version of sweet and sour chicken- normally loaded with fat and calories. As usual for HC, the chicken was great quality- it did resemble fried, but obviously not as good as from your favorite chinese restaurant. The pineapple and carrots were plentiful- and the pineapple really did add something to the dish, as did the sauce! Really tasted like what you would get the unhealthy version of this dish. All this is served over a good amount of whole grain rice- which helped keep me full through the afternoon.
I would definitely give this HC a try- it was really tasty and satisfying!

The Facts:
Cals:380 Fat:7g Fiber:5g Protein:9g WWpoints:7

No comments:

Post a Comment