Friday, April 9, 2010

New Healthy Choice!

HAPPY FRIDAY!
This one couldn't come soon enough! To celebrate the weekend being thisclose, I'm taking a break from work to tell you about a NEW Healthy Choice meal that ROCKS!

Healthy Choice Creamy Basil Pesto
So first off, people at work must think I'm nuts... after I eat a new meal, I keep the box in my cube so I can share the info with all of you. The box for this meal has been sitting on my desk for like 2 weeks... knowing some of my coworkers, they probably think there is a meal inside and are talking behind my back about how strange I am that I don't keep my frozen meals frozen.
Annnyywayyy-- I HAD to keep this one around because it was so delicious I had to share my findings! Then yesterday my friend Maria commented on how she had this one for lunch and gave it "two thumbs up".
Whats awesome about this dish is the noodles (whole grains!) are so filling and taste awesome AND the mozzerella cheese on top. Of course more cheese would be even better, but its a pretty generous amount, and it gives the dish a little something extra. The veggies in here are also outstanding. The broccoli and tomatoes taste fresh, and mixed with the pesto sauce... well, its pretty fantastic. Even being a vegetarian dish, I felt full and satisfied after eating this, and stayed full through the afternoon!
If you're in the mood for a good hardy Italian-style meal, give this HC a try.

The Facts:
Cals:250 Fat:7g Fiber:5g Protein:10g WW points:5

No comments:

Post a Comment