Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Taste Buds: Katie

Taste Buds is a new feature to the blog! My friends informed me that they are also trying lots of new meals, so I invited them to share their thoughts!

Kahiki brand meals:
Orange Chicken, General Tso's, and Sweet and Sour Chicken

My favorite is the General Tso's. Although not labeled "Lean" or "Healthy" or "Smart", it still only has 370 calories and six grams of fat (or 7.5 Weight Watchers Points for those counting). It also boasts "Minimally process and no artifical ingredients." And the best part is Kahiki Foods is located in Gahanna, Ohio, so we're supporting our local economy! You can find it in the freezer aisle near the ethnic and organic foods.


Thanks for your review Katie! I'll definitely try these out!

UPDATE: I tried the General Tso's and it was REALLY good! Thanks for the tip--- this doesn't taste like "diet food" at all-- definitely worth picking up next time you're at the grocery!

No comments:

Post a Comment