Thursday, February 25, 2010

Strike 2 for Healthy Choice!

I tried another Healthy Choice meal today... Spicy Carribean Chicken
I picked this one up because it said "NEW" on the box and the meal looked reaallly tasty in the picture. I know, I know, they have to make them look good on the box, but the "spicy" and the "carribean" really peeked my interest!
Again, the smell of the meal was not pleasing--- this isn't something I've encountered with other brands. There was a very strong cinnamon smell, and then a strong taste of cinnamon too! I was not expecting that at all!
Again, the texture of the chicken was much better than competitors, and the pineapple was a nice addition. The "jerk" sauce was just ok- nothing exciting. The rice and beans were very tasty and I think helped fill me up more-- I didn't even need a snack this afternoon!
I think when I pick up HC meals again, I'm going to go for the Steamers selections and see how those are.
Grade on this one: B- again...
**If you have a favorite HC meal, please post below! I'm sure there are some good ones out there!**

The facts:
Cals: 310 Fat: 2g Protein 15g Fiber: 6g WW points: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment