Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Healthy Choice Honey Ginger Chicken

Happy Wednesday!
For some reason I've never bought a lot of Healthy Choice meals- I usually stick to SmartOnes or Lean Cuisines, but since starting this blog I decided to expand my options and picked up a few HC meals.
Today for lunch I tried the Honey Ginger Chicken. I picked this one up because it looked like there were a lot of mushrooms (my favorite), but sadly, there were hardly any! I did enjoy the crunch of the edamame and the texture of the chicken was excellent.
Overall, the dish was just ok. The portion size seemed smaller than a LC and I have a feeling I'll be looking for a snack around 3pm...
My lunch friends commented that the smell was a little off when I peeled back the plastic, but I didn't notice anything strange.
I guess overall this dish would get a B- (if it wasn't for the quality of the chicken it would have been in the C range).

The Facts:
Cal: 310, Fat: 4.5G, Protein: 14G, Fiber: 3G, WW Points: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment