Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Snack Attack! New yogurt flavors

A tad late for Valentines day, but here is some sweet news!!

Last week I heard about two new flavors from Yoplait Light: Red Velvet Cake and Blueberry Pie.

Red Velvet Cake-
Sweet!! Perfect for "dessert" when you are craving something bad for you. I don't know if I could eat this as breakfast, but as part of lunch or dinner its great!
Grade: B+

Blueberry Pie-
NOT a fan of this one... didn't taste like blueberry pie at all! I got the blueberry part... but something strange about the "pie" part-- I think they were going for a crust taste but it didnt hit the mark. Other flavors out there are much better.
Grade: C

NOTE: don't forget about putting Whips in the freezer--- a great finish to dinner (especially chocolate or key lime pie! yum!)


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment